1. Eco Nappy takes its obligations to protect your personal data very seriously and has taken steps to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Australian Law.
2. This Policy sets out the principles governing our use of your Personal Data. In buying the products available on our website and by using the site generally, you agree to the principles set out below.
What Personal Data do we collect and why
3. When you use the site, we will ask you to provide certain data, such as your contact details and demographic information. We may supplement the information that you provide with information we receive from our Service Providers and/or other third parties.
4. The principal purposes for which we process and store your Personal Data are – to speed up the buying process (for example, by collecting personal details we can partially prepare new purchase requests and other forms on the Site saving you time in filling in those details); - to monitor, improve and administer the Site and the services provided on the Site; - to enable us to conduct surveys and aggregate user profiles; - to provide you with information on selected products that you have asked for or which we think may be of interest to you (unless you have asked us not to do so); Further details of the purposes are set out in our Data Protection registration.
Unit 624, 6 Corbould Rd,
Coolum Beach QLD 4573
5. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in willful default.
6. In the case of communications by e-mail you should note that as e-mails are not currently encrypted (and may therefore be intercepted by third parties) and as the identity of the sender cannot be confirmed you must NOT provide your security details by e-mail and should avoid providing any Personal Data to us by e-mail. We will not provide Personal Data to you by e- mail.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
At Eco Nappy we are committed to using; biodegradable, neutral, organic and recyclable materials in our products. Our Nappies are 70% biodegradable/neutral.
This is how our social responsibility is accomplished.
As a part of the Eco Nappy business, Eco Nappy will be donating a percentage of the net profit to selected endangered species groups/foundations/organisations.
Eco Nappy retains the full rights to choose where the funds are donated, where it makes sense and the most strategic for that sum at any particular time.
The Competition and Consumer Act 2010, conditions and warranties into some contracts for the supply of goods and services prohibit the exclusion, restriction and modification of Terms and Conditions. Except as provided by the Terms and Conditions:
1. this website and all content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind;
2. all implied warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed;
3. Eco Nappy, its directors, employees and suppliers, do not warrant that your access to the website will be uninterrupted or that the website will operate error free, that any defects will be corrected or that this website and their servers are free of computer viruses and other harmful data, code, components or other material;
4. Eco Nappy, its directors, employees and suppliers, do not warrant that they will be able to prevent any illegal, harmful or inappropriate use, modification or alteration of the website or that they will give notice of such use, modification or alteration;
5. Eco Nappy, its directors, employees and suppliers, do not warrant or make any representations about the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability, quality or otherwise of the content. The use of the website and the Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the website and Content and may be made at any time without notice; and
6. If your use of the website or the Content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Eco Nappy, its directors, employees and distributors are not responsible for those costs.
At Eco Nappy we consider that individuals and corporations are accountable for fulfilling their
civic duties. We consider that the actions of an individual or corporation must benefit the
whole of society.
At Eco Nappy we are always trying to create a balance between economic growth and the
welfare of society and the environment.